Welcome to the Wiki of LibreCube!
Find here details about everything related to the development and operation of LibreCube elements for space and earth exploration.
- Open Source Software Baseline: Recommended open source software
- Resources: Various open access books and publications related to space technology
- Standards: Overview on (mostly space) standards for LibreCube elements
- Reference Architecture: A tree structure of LibreCube elements
- LibreCube Board Specification: The normative definition of LibreCube boards
Anyone can contribute to this wiki. However, due to multiple spam attackes in the past, the wiki is now in read-only mode. Please send your contributions directly to admin (at) librecube.org